Police record: | News, sports, jobs
– Officers spoke with a man on September 29 at 12:49 p.m. who reported that this girlfriend would not allow him into their residence.
– Officers responded on September 29 at 10:52 p.m. to Holiday Street for a domestic situation report. The officer arrived and spoke with a woman who said her boyfriend was arguing with her and wouldn’t leave, so she started screaming for someone to call the police, but she didn’t really need them. The officers told her they rushed there thinking it was an emergency and she should think before doing it again.
– An officer went to Market Streets Lofts on September 29 at 7pm looking for a male trespassing on the property, but had no contact with the male.
– A caller reported on September 29 at 3:25 p.m. that a man tried to open her car door and then drove to the side of her house. The female said the man tried to open her back door and then fled into the woods. Officers checked the area but did not find the man.
– Officers were dispatched to the 800 block of Dresden Street on September 30 at 7:36 p.m. for a fight between two men. One of the males left before officers arrived.
– Officers were dispatched to Oakland Street on Sept. 30 at 4:33 a.m. for a possible theft. The caller reported that two people stole the grill from his backyard. Officers arrived and found the grill still in the backyard. It was not taken.
– Officers were checking the area of East 9th Street for a fight on September 30 at 10:11 p.m. when they heard a female screaming and some items breaking. Officers located where the noise was coming from and spoke to a female who said she was arguing with her mother on the phone.
– Officers responded to an altercation between a male and female in the 300 block of Grant Avenue on September 30 at 8:53 p.m. Officers advised the couple that they were tired of answering to their frivolous arguments and would proceed with pressing charges.
– An officer spoke to a man who was upset about a personal matter on Sept. 30 at 2:58 p.m
– Officers were dispatched to the 400 block of Market Street on September 30 at 8:39 p.m. to speak with a female who reported being struck in the leg by a man with a lead pipe.
– Officers executed an arrest warrant on West 7th Street on September 30 at 9:18 a.m. Officers arrested Logan Blake, 25, address not provided, on multiple outstanding warrants and transported him to the Columbiana County Jail.
– Officers were dispatched to the 100 block of Haywood Street on September 30 at 7:42 p.m. for a report of a person trying to enter a residence. The officer said the mesh on her glass door was torn, and she wanted officers to check her house to make sure no one was there. Officers said they will monitor the residence additionally.
-On September 30 at 12:43 a.m. officers received a report of theft from a caller who said someone had broken into her storage unit and stolen her television.
– An officer responded on September 30 at 12:22 a.m. to Mrs. C’s Pizza on Dresden Street for a report of a man entering the business claiming to be scared and needing a ride. The man, Michael Blair, 19, whose address was not provided, asked officers to give him a ride when they arrived. The officers told Blair that they would not let him give him a ride, but that he would be charged with underage consumption of alcohol because he was intoxicated. Blair was taken to the police station and a taxi was called to take him home.
– Officers responded on September 30 at 10:49 p.m. to a residence in the 400 block of Putnam Street for a report of a man inside his parents’ home vandalizing the home. The officer told the parents he did not believe this would constitute a domestic charge but would forward the report to the district attorney for review. The male was taken to a friend’s house.
– Officers received a report on September 30 at 8:48 p.m. from a woman who wanted to report someone urinating on her car.
-Officers were dispatched on September 30 at 5:34 p.m. to the 300 block of Moore Street for a woman reporting that people were trying to attack her and use her as a guinea pig but she was unable to count the votes to see how many votes people had there. The female told officers she wanted to go to the hospital. She was transported by the East Liverpool Fire Department to City Hospital.
-Officers were dispatched to a residence on St. Clair Street for a report of harassment on September 30 at 2:01 p.m. The caller reported that someone known to them kept coming into their apartment, yelling through the door, and also making threats and defaming them on Facebook. The officer advised how to apply for protection.
– Officers were dispatched on September 30 at 8:27 p.m. to the 500 block of Wilbert Street for a juvenile shooting at other juveniles with plastic BBs. Officers arrived and spoke to a woman who said a boy was shooting other children with a Nerf gun. The officer spoke to the juvenile, who said that one of the girls slapped him in the face, so he shot her with a Nerf gun. All juveniles were advised to remain indoors for the rest of the evening and avoid each other.
– An officer was dispatched on September 30 at 6:42 p.m. to the 700 block of Minerva Street for a complaint about a person racing a dirt bike on the road. The officer checked the area but did not find anyone on the off-road vehicle.
(tags for translation) Police and courts