CASPER, Wyoming – With Halloween right around the corner, many local organizations and businesses are planning for the upcoming weekend. Below is a list of some of the fun events planned.
This list may not be comprehensive. To submit an event, email details to email@example.com.
- 4th Annual Haunted Barn Dungeon of Terror: 7-9 p.m. October 30. Admission is $10 per person ages 5 and up, while children under 5 enter free. It will feature sodas, hot chocolate, face painting, a petting zoo as well as a haunted barn. Located at 1147 Interstate 220.
- Bar Noon Fire Department’s Annual Haunted House: 6:30-11 p.m. October 25-31. Admission is $10. It will have a photo booth. Located at 1705 Sunset Blvd. At Noon Bar.
- And Through the Woods: A Blacklight Haunted House Adventure Through Fairytale Worlds: ART 321 Basement, 321 Midwest Ave. Blending art and entertainment featuring UV coating and 3D glasses. Tickets cost $15 per person, and Sunday family fun starts at $6. Kits start October 31 at $31. Opening hours: 6 – 11:59 pm on October 31.
- Evolve Health Services Trunk or Treat: 4-6pm on October 30. Located at 6631 E. 2nd St.
- Haunted House of Hoops: 5:30-7:30 p.m., Oct. 30 at Erickson Thunderbird Gym on the Casper College campus, 1944 Lisco Drive. Learn about the teams and enjoy three-point shooting, a children’s uniform relay race, a diving competition, musical chairs and a costume contest. Take pictures with the men’s and women’s team players and get autographs.
- Casper Elks Box or Treat: 10 a.m. Saturday, weather permitting. Located at 108 E. 7th Street.
- Trick-or-treat at Eastridge Mall: 5-6:30 p.m. on October 31 at Eastridge Mall, 601 SE Wyoming Blvd.
- City of Casper Trick-or-Treat: 3-5 p.m. October 31 at the Casper Business Center, 123 S. David St.
- Mills Halloweenie Roast: 5-8pm October 31. Free sausages. Located at Mills Fire Hall, 300 Lakeview Drive.
- Fort Ministry Fall Festival: 6-8 p.m. October 31. It will feature carnival booths and indoor boxes with candy and food for purchase and free hot chocolate. It is located at 4741 W. Yellowstone in Mills.
- Live Safe Trick-or-Treat Trail at Garden Square: 5:30-6:30pm on October 31.
- Sunrise Baptist Church Trunk or Treat: 4-6 p.m. October 31. Located at 3990 S. McKinley St.
- Trick-or-treating in Natrona County: 3-5 p.m. October 31. Located at the Townsend Justice Center, 115 N. Center St.; Natrona County Courthouse, 200 N. Center St.; And the Hall of Justice, 201 n. David Street.
- Boyd Avenue Baptist Church Fall Festival: 5:30-8 p.m. October 31 at CY Avenue and Boyd Avenue behind Verizon
- Sunrise Shopping Center Trick-or-treat: 3-5 p.m. Oct. 31 at Sunrise Shopping Center, 4000 S. Poplar St.
- The Lawn: Located in Paradise Valley on Sunflower Street. Features a Halloween show and gifts for children during the evening hours.
- Trick-or-treating in Edgewood: 3-5 p.m. at Edgewood Meadow Wind, 3955 E. 12th St.